Equine Grooming Encounter 3/11/24 ($50)
Caring for a horse can be a wonderful way to relax and destress. Grooming an animal can be benificial for the mind, body & soul! Learn proper techniques of grooming while observing safe body language from the horse and learning appropriate responses. Become part of our WOLF farm team during this 45 minute encounter.
Cost: $50 per person, no more than a family of 4 with a specific horse, pony or miniature horse
What to Expect
- Reservations Required at least 24 hours in advance
- Cancellations within 24 hours or no-shows will be charged the full price
- Guests 17 and under must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian throughout the experience
- Closed-toe shoes are required
Approximately 45 minutes in length
Price includes the Discovery Area entrance fee
- Please wear clothes that can get dirty
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of your reservation to allow time to check in, sign a waiver, wash hands and be directed to your encounter meeting location
- You will be in a corral where animals live and poo! You might get dirty (or other things) on you. Animals go to the bathroom whenever and wherever.
- Food, drinks, and personal pets are not permitted at this encounter
- Guests must wash their hands before entering the corral and exiting the corral. This is for the safety of the Animals AND Guests.
- Guests will need to complete and sign a participation Waiver.
** This activity is not recommended for pregnant women or children 3 and under
**Our animals are friendly; however, still Farm animals and can be unpredictable.