White Oak Lavender Farm & The Purple WOLF Vineyard is proud to support many exceptional charitable causes. Each year we receive hundreds of deserving donation requests. While we make every effort to support as many requests as possible, we are simply unable to accommodate all of them.
Please note that the Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority states that it is illegal in the State of Virginia to donate bottles of wine, free tastings or free glasses of wine.
Our requirements are as follows:
- All donation requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk In or phone requests are not accepted.
- Your non-profit organization must have a 501c3 or tax- exempt status. You must provide your organization's valid tax-ID number for your request to be considered.
- Your donation request must be received at least 3 weeks prior to the day of the event or organization needs the item.
- Your organization must be located within the state of Virginia. Priority is given to our local charitable events in Rockingham, Augusta, Shenandoah, Green and Page Counties.
- Donations are pick up only and will not be shipped. If your application is approved, you have two weeks to pick up your donation.
- Donation requests must be categorized by Door Prize or Auction Item.
Priority is given to:
Health & Wellness Initiatives
At this time, we do not support:
- Direct donation requests for individuals with catastrophic health and financial needs.
- Fraternal, political or labor organizations
Please note that we receive hundreds of donation requests throughout the course of a year and we cannot respond to every request we receive. If a donation is approved, you will be contacted. Follow up calls and emails are not necessary. Please allow 2 weeks for processing your request.
Please fill out the Donation Request Application.
Thank you for considering White Oak Lavender Farm & The Purple WOLF Vineyard as a contributor to your charitable cause. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.