Animal Experience - Call for reservations
1) The Goat Experience - Come and spend some time cuddling our 4 Nigerian Dwarf Goats (Snickers, Reese's, Oreo, & Peanut). Includes: Entry to The Discovery Area, 15 minutes of loving on and unlimited photos with our Goats!
Cost: $15 per person, under the 2 free, no more than 10 people at a time in with animals
What to Expect
- Please wear clothes that can get dirty.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes.
- Goats like to climb so they may jump and climb on your back... Goats don't wear sneakers, they have hooves, so it will feel a little weird or spiky on your back.
- Goats like to nibble and chew on shoe strings, clothing and anything else you may bring in the corral.
- Goats go to the bathroom whenever and wherever
- You will be in a corral where animals live and poo! You might get dirty (or other things) on you.
- Guests must wash their hands before entering the corral and exiting the corral. This is for the safety of the Goats AND Guests.
- Guests will need to complete and sign a participation Waiver.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- Our Goats are friendly; however, still Farm animals and can be unpredictable.