Weddings & Vow Renewals
Host your Wedding & Reception at White Oak Lavender Farm!
Intimate Wedding Ceremonies at White Oak Lavender Farm are held outdoors in the Grace Garden Gazebo or in the gardens of the Discovery Area. Our Lavender Deck is appropriate for small outdoor receptions. All events must include a minimum purchase of Purple WOLF Wine and no other alcohol is allowed.
Farm Rental Fees
For a 2 hour event in the Gardens you will have access to your rental space for 30 minutes prior to your event time for set up and 30 minutes after the event for clean up, If extra time is required or is unexpectedly used extra fees will apply.
This outdoor covered venue with an attached Gazebo is ideal for outdoor ceremonies and seats a maximum of 50 guests in white folding chairs. The Grace Garden has a breathtaking view of the farm & the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Cost is $600 (2 hours)
This is an outdoor enclosed and covered deck near the Lavender Shop. It has heaters, lights and ceiling fans. It seats up to 60 guests in purple chairs at 8' rectangular farm tables. This number fills up the deck space and does not leave room for dancing. A maximum of 48 is most approriate to have any space for extra activities. (Reservations are for a 2 hour event. For a 2 hour event you will have access to the deck for 30 minutes prior to your event time for set up and 30 minutes after the event for clean up. If extra time is required or used extra fees will apply.) Rental hours of full deck must be outside of our Tasting Room hours of operation. (Before Noon and after 6 PM) Caterers do not have access to a kitchen. Our handicapped accessible bathrooms are located in the gift shop. No outside alcohol allowed.
- Up to 25 guests - $600.00 (6 bottle wine purchase is required)
- 26-60 guests - $800.00 (18 bottle wine purchase is required)
- Deposits: A 50% deposit will be required to book your event. The remainder due 30 days prior to the event.
- Cancellations: Deposits will be returned in full with a six month notice in writing. Cancellations that are made less than six months but no less than 30 days will receive an 80% return and cancellations within 30 days of the event up to the day of the event will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellations on the day of the event.
- A purchase of Purple WOLF wines is required to reserve the Lavender and Mountain View Decks. You may only serve wine to your guests who are of legal drinking age (21) while on the Lavender Deck , but not in the Discovery area or at the Grace Garden.
- Caterers must be licensed and insured. They must show insurance certificate.
- We are a non- smoking facility.
- We have 8' farm tables and purple chairs available for your use on the Lavender Deck. Linens and decorations are not provided. On Mountainview deck we have round wine barrel tables.
- Prices are subject to change until your booking is finalized.