We offer our Lavender Deck, Wine Bars or Grace Garden to be rented for 2 hours at a time and offer wine packages or lavender programs customized for your celebration or meeting. Each area of the farm has different policies and availabilty.
Children's birthday celebrations include entrance to our Discovery Area to visit our farm animals and enjoy the grounds.
If you are interested in reserving a table for up to 10 in the winery, we do have that available in a package with 4 bottles of wine.
Bridal Shower Wine tastings can be reserved with no table requirement.
To make a reservation email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Farm Rental Fees
For a 2 hour event you will have access to your rental space for 30 minutes prior to your event time for set up and 30 minutes after the event for clean up. If extra time is required or is unexpectedly used extra fees will apply.
Mountain View Deck & Bar
This outdoor deck and covered bar is comfortable for private parties for up to 16 guests. This intimate deck has wine barrel tables with high top stools.
Cost: $200.00 (2 hours)
You may add in a private wine tasting experience for $100 for up to 12 guests. Inquire if you need to add additional guests.
This outdoor covered venue with an attached Gazebo is ideal for outdoor ceremonies and seats approximately 50 guests. Additional guests may attend, but may need to stand or sit in uncovered gardens. The Grace Garden has a breathtaking view of the farm & the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Cost: $600 (2 hours)
This is an outdoor pavilion near the Lavender Shop with a roof with heaters, lights and ceiling fans for comfort in the spring, summer and early fall months. It seats up to 60 guests at rectangular tables.
- Up to 25 guests - $500.00 (6 bottle wine purchase is required)
- 26-60 guests - $700.00 (18 bottle wine purchase is required)
Add on availibility:
- Rental hours outside of our normal hours of operation- $100 per hour or any portion of an hour.
- Use of private bar- $100
- Private tasting associate- $20 per hour per associate
- Deposits: A 50% deposit will be required to book your event. The balance due date will be determined by our event coordinator.
- Cancellations: Deposits will be returned in full with a six month notice in writing. Cancellations that are made less than six months but no less than 30 days will receive an 80% return and cancellations within 30 days of the event up to the day of the event will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellations on the day of the event.
- A purchase of Purple WOLF wines is required with reservation of the Lavender and Mountain View Decks. (With the exception of events for children.) You may only serve wine to your guests who are of legal drinking age (21) while on the Lavender Deck , but no alcohol is allowed in the Discovery area or at the Grace Garden.
- Caterers must be licensed and insured. They must present insurance certificate.
- We are a non- smoking facility.
- We have 8' farm tables and white chairs available for your use on the Lavender Deck. Linens and decorations are not provided. On the Mountainview deck we have a choice of rectangle or round small table options.
- Prices are subject to change until your booking is finalized.