We offer our Lavender Deck, Mountain View Deck, Garden View Pavilion, Wooden Wine Bar, or Grace Garden to be rented for 2 hours at a time and offer wine packages or lavender programs customized for your celebration or meeting. Each area of the farm has different policies and availabilty.
Extra experiential packages are available upon request, for example, discovery area entrance or group wine tastings.
If you are interested in reserving a table for up to 8 in the winery, we do have that available for a $50 table fee, other than reserved tables all others are first come first serve.
Groups of 6 or more should call ahead to let us know what time to expect you so that we may be prepared.
Farm Rental Fees
For a 2 hour event you will have access to your rental space for 30 minutes prior to your event time for set up and 30 minutes after the event for clean up. If extra time is required or is unexpectedly used extra fees will apply.
Mountain View Deck & Bar
This outdoor covered deck and covered bar is comfortable for private parties for up to 30 guests for a 2 hour event. This intimate deck decorates well for bridal showers, birthday parties and baby showers. Includes two 4ft food tables* (6 bottle minimum requirement)
Cost: 2 hr min required, additional hours may be requested upon booking
- 10:00am-12:00pm: $275/hr (6 bottle wine purchase is required)
- 12:00pm-6:00pm: $325/hr (6 bottle wine purchase is required)
You may add in a private wine tasting associate- $20 per hour per associate. Tasting fees reflect current guided tasting rates.
Garden View - Covered seating with a max of 40, includes four 4ft food tables. (9 bottle minimum requirement)
- 10:00am - 12:00pm: $250/hr (9 bottle wine purchase is required)
- 12:00pm - 6:00pm: $300/hr (9 bottle wine purchase is required)
*additional tables available upon request
This outdoor covered venue with an attached Gazebo is ideal for outdoor ceremonies and seats approximately 40 guests (In two rows with a center aisle.) The Grace Garden has a breathtaking view of the farm & the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Cost: $600 (2 hours)
This is an outdoor enclosed and covered deck near the Lavender Shop & Wine Tasting Room. It has heaters, lights and ceiling fans. It seats up to 50 guests in purple chairs at 8' rectangular farm tables. (Reservations are for a 2 hour event. For a 2 hour event you will have access to the deck for 30 minutes prior to your event time for set up and 30 minutes after the event for clean up. If extra time is required or used extra fees will apply.) Rental hours of full deck are available from 8:30am-10:30am or 6:30pm-8:30pm. Caterers do not have access to a kitchen. Our handicapped accessible bathrooms are located in the gift shop. No outside alcohol allowed.
- Up to 25 guests - $800.00 (6 bottle wine purchase is required)
- 26-50 guests - $1,000.00 (18 bottle wine purchase is required)
Add on availibility:
- Shared space table rental available during regular business hours- email for details & pricing
- Use of a private bar- $100
- Private tasting associate- $20 per hour per associate
- Deposits: A 50% deposit will be required to book your event. The balance due date will be determined by our event coordinator.
- Cancellations: Deposits will be returned in full with a six month notice in writing. Cancellations that are made less than six months but no less than 30 days will receive an 80% return and cancellations within 30 days of the event up to the day of the event will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellations on the day of the event.
- A purchase of Purple WOLF wines is required with reservation of the Lavender and Mountain View Decks. (With the exception of events for children.) You may only serve wine to your guests who are of legal drinking age (21) while on the Lavender Deck & Mountain View Deck, but no alcohol is allowed in the Discovery area or at the Grace Garden.
- Caterers must be licensed and insured. They must present insurance certificate.
- We are a non- smoking facility.
- We have 8' farm tables and purple chairs available for your use on the Lavender Deck. Linens and decorations are not provided. On the Mountainview deck we have round wine barrel tables. On The Grace Garden deck we have white chairs.
- Prices are subject to change until your booking is finalized.